What I got for my Birthday | Haul

20:04

As you may know, on 22nd January I turned 18, which means in my country that I'm an adult now! Being a very important age, I was lucky to have been presented with many things, which I feel very grateful.

Mostly of the gifts were clothes and money, but as typical girl, I already spent most of the money on clothes - which is something that I actually needed. Today, I'm showing what I got but what I also purchase. 

Delight yourself!
Black shirt with colar detail - Zara
White lace shirt - Bershka
Kimono - Bershka


From Primark:






 From my friends (more sentimental things) :


Fairy lights (LOVE) - Primark

Chalkboard "J'adore..." - Primark

 And one of my favourite:

Yours truly,
Mariana


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe