My Favourite Blogs

22:09

Before starting my own blog, I was already a big fan of blogs, specially beauty and fashion related and discovering Bloglovin' help me a lot with managing my favourite blogs and always know when there was a new post. 

Reading a lot of blog was what made me create my own space on the internet where I can share with other people my favourite things, opinions and show a little bit of myself to the world.



The first blog I started read was Zoella! I always loved her blog since the very first time I scrolled to it. Although she doesn't post as frequently as she used to, I have subscribed her channel on Youtube and it's also my favourite one. I think her writing is very captivating and different, unusual and as soon as we enter her blog it's like we entering a new world - the design is amazing and that is one of the things that make me to follow or not a blog.



Olivia and her outfits are the things I love most in her blog. Her style is very unique and I really appreciate the posts she does with the shots from different outfits.



I love every post that Carrie does about traveling and her guides. I love when she writes about her adventures and she really has some really good shots on her blog of outfits.




To me Kayleigh has the best reviews in products and I really like to read them, although I'm not a big fan of long posts.


Now is your time to tell me what are your favourite blogs or bloggers!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe