New Props in My Makeup Collection

19:43

Recently, my makeup collection received two new props: a new mascara and a new lipstick! In an older blog post - about two days ago - about my empty makeup products, I mentioned that my favourite mascara from essence had finished, so when I got back from Calpe, my mother had already brought a new one which just got me very excited. 



Wonder'full from Rimmel London is this new mascara and I must say it that I'm in love with it. It really gives a wonderfull look to your eyelashes and it's been my go-to mascara lately.


My new lipstick I bought when in Calpe just for only 2,60€, which is not expensive at all and I've been looking for a color like this one since the beginning of Fall. This Blackstar Wet Shine color 24 from Gio de Giovanni gives you the look of a plums lips. I'm obssessed with this new prop!

I love when I get to add new things to my "makeup bag", it makes me want to play a little bit with makeup goodies and try new looks.

So do you have anything new in your Makeup Collection you would like to share?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe